Scottsdale, AZ – October 13, 2017: CDM Media is pleased to announce Chanel Suggs, Founder and CEO of Wyvern Security LLC as our keynote speaker for the CISO US Summit on November 12-14 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Chanel Suggs, or the Duchess of Cybersecurity has over 15 years of experience in cyber security. Her Research focus is host based systems and artificial intelligence. She has worked for large firms such as EMC, Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon. Suggs holds a Doctorate of Science in Cybersecurity, Masters in Project management, MBA, MS Information Assurance, MS Networking and Communication, and a BS in Computer Science.
Dr. Suggs academic education, degrees, and certification combined with her vast experience enables her to understand her clients’ issues and create the best possible solutions. She is a cyber security expert consultant who has authored two books on the subject that are predicted to become bestsellers. She founded Wyvern Security LLC and has lead it to become the market leader in providing top class solutions to combat cyber security hacks. Wyvern serves to educate organizations about cyber security, provide security consultation, and research solutions to stay ahead of data breaches. Dr. Suggs serves at the President and CEO of Wyvern Security and is also an adjunct professor and exam writer, and an Advisory Board Member of EC Council University.
At the CISO US Summit, Dr. Suggs will lead a keynote presentation on: “Hacking to Prevent Data Breaches: The Art of Exploitation”. She will be joined by other speakers including:
- Juan Gomez-Sanchez, Chief Security Officer, and Margarita Santiago, Senior Director, Risk & Compliance at Lennar Corp. – Security at the Speed of Business
- Jim Castle, CISO, Conagra Foods – Building Dynamic Security Teams
- Brian Lawhorn, CISO, Kroger Co. – IT Integration in a Distributed World
- Mark Van Holsbeck, CISO (Director of IT and IS), Avery Dennison – Security and Compliance; Chicken and Egg or Chalk and Cheese
- Robert Hofstatter, VP, Global Information Security Operation Services, Scotiabank – What is the Future of Information Security?
- Paul Black, VP Cyber Security Operations, McKesson – The Next Generation Security Operations Center
- Hussein Mereby, Executive Information Security Director (CISO), Veritiv – Artificial Intelligence and the Rise of Advanced Machine Learning
- John Whiting, CSO, DDB Worldwide (An Omnicom Co.) – GDPR is Coming – Is Your Cyber Security Program Prepared
To learn more about the event and register today visit our Official CISO Summit Site.