February 12, 2019 – The Ritz- Carlton, Montreal, QC
Last month, we kicked off our summit calendar in Montreal for our CIO and CISO Montreal Summits. These summits welcomed CIOs, CISOs as well as other IT/security executives throughout the Montreal area and featured conversations and thought leadership discussions around the latest topics including digital transformation, augmented analytics, smart spaces, cybersecurity, blockchain and much more.
A special thank you to our speakers for their excellent insight throughout this busy day:
- Alizabeth Calder, SVP CIO, HomeEquity Bank – Resonating with the Board on Strategic Alignment of Technology – Driven Transformation
- Kush Sharma,Global Director Info Security and Compliance, Saputo Inc. – Case Studies in Digital Transformation: Learnings Along the Journey
- Rob Ersoni, Vice President, IT & Security, Excelitas – How Augmented Analytics Will Help Your Organization
- James McDowell, Global Sales Director – BlackBerry Cybersecurity Consulting, BlackBerry Limited – Shifting “Left” with Cybersecurity
- Jenny Dho, CISO, WSP Global Inc. – The Revitalizing Change in the Role of the CISO
- Mike Cardy, Chief Technology Strategist – Canada, Red Hat Canada Limited – The Need for Speed: How Can Leaders Accelerate the Velocity of Innovation & Improve Business Agility?
- Jonathan Goldheim, Director of Sales, Northeast, Imperva – Say Goodbye to Vulnerability Backlogs: Using RASP to Reclaim Control and Reduce Risk
- Sylvain Perras, Chief Information Officer, City of Montreal – Working in Smart Spaces
- Le Ha Hang, VP, Global Security, CGI – Navigating Security & Risk in a Changing IT Landscape
- Bertrand Milot, VP, Cyber Defense, Risk and IT Performance, Richter – The Latest in Blockchain
Also, special thanks to the panelists who participated in the Executive Visions panel – Dealing with the Disruptive Technologies & Diversity That Are Changing the Workplace
- Fouad Farès, Founding Partner & CEO, MINDSMASTER Canada Inc. (Moderator)
- Christine Sayegh-Filgiano, Executive Vice President, Portfolio Construction and Risk, Ivanhoe Cambridge
- Remi Lafrance, Chief Information Officer, Réseau de transport métropolitain
- Nadia Naffi, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Education, Educational Technology, Concordia University
We are confident that our attendees created new connections with their peers, uncovered one or more new ideas that will impact their digital transformation efforts and found several new solution providers that can help them achieve their goals. We look forward to seeing everyone again at next year’s CIO and CISO Montreal Summits!