March 12, 2019 – Convene – 16 W Adams, Chicago, IL
Being headquartered in Chicago, we are always excited to host our summits in our backyard as the CIO and CISO Chicago Summits took place at the Convene – 16 W Adams in the Loop. These summits welcomed CIOs and CISOs as well as other IT/security executives throughout the Windy City region and featured conversations and thought leadership discussions around the latest topics including digital transformation, augmented analytics, smart spaces, cybersecurity, blockchain and much more.
A special thank your to our speakers for their excellent insight throughout this busy day:
- Steve Rubinow, President, Infocology
- David Moschella, Research Fellow, Leading Edge Forum – Disruption or Transformation? Scenarios for the 2020s
- Nalini Polavarapu, Head of Data Science Strategy, Bayer CropScience – Digital Transformation: A Journey to a Business Transformation
- Ofer Amrami, Head of Information Security, James Hardie Building Products – GDPR Causing Confusion with Cloud Technology
- Jack Garland, VP, Card Application Development, Discover Financial – Shifting the Organizational Mindset to Focus on a Value-Driven Portflio
- Matt Weber, Regional Sales Manager, Capriza – How to Accelerate & Simplify Approvals, & Why It Matters
- Venu Yalavarthi, Global Head of Enterprise Architecture, Ingredion Inc. – AI-Driven Development
- Timothy Bohn, Head of Information Security/ Identity Management, Foot Locker – The Solution for Your Legacy System’s Security: the Cloud
- William Wolfe II, Global Enterprise Architect, Dover Corporation – SD-WAN Explosion: The Emerging Solution for a Cloud-First Enterprise
- Mark Polimus, Solutions Architect, Equinix – Digital Transformation: Architecting Your Digital Platform at the Edge
- Rob Ortiz, Director of Artificial Intelligence, Keyence – Data Guided Business – It’s as Easy as 1,2,?,4
- Jun Zou, VP IT Application Engineering and BI, Tribune Media – Machine Learning Is Here to Help, Not Replace
- Neil Bahroos, Chief Data Officer, Shirley Ryan Ability Lab – How Augmented Analytics Will Help Your Organization
- Eric Wolff, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Thales eSecurity – Scaling Multicloud and Hybrid Cloud Usage without Sacrificing Data Security and Compliance
- Rob Aragao, Chief Security Strategist, Micro Focus – Shift Left – Building Security into the Application Development Lifecycle
- Rob Sumter, CIO, Cook County Health & Hospital System – How Does Regulatory Requirements Impact AI?
- Varun Ebenezer, VP & Senior IT Audit Manager, BMO Financial – The Latest in Blockchain
- Matthew O’Keefe, Vice President and Corporate Technologist, Converged Infrastructure Division, Oracle – How to Avoid Catastrophe
- Sherri Adame, Chief Customer/Reference Data Officer, Cigna – Establishing Trust Through Digital Ethics & Privacy
Also, special thanks to the panelists who participated in the Executive Visions panel – The Revitalizing Change in the Role of the CIO & CISO
- Steve Rubinow, President, Infocology Inc.
- Ruben Chacon, CISO, Constellation Brands
- Vince Fattore, CIO, Temperature Equipment Corporation
- Mohammed Dastagir, Chief Technology Officer, Sears Holdings Corporation
We are confident that our attendees created new connections with their peers, uncovered one or more new ideas that will impact their digital transformation efforts and found several new solution providers that can help them achieve their goals. We look forward to seeing everyone again at next year’s CIO and CISO Chicago Summits!