For this year’s CIO Finance Summit, CDM Media pulled together some of the most engaging and innovative CIOs and IT executives from the finance industry to form the CIO Content Development Committee. This year’s committee members include:
- Harvey Koeppel, Executive Director, Center for CIO Leadership, CIO Finance Summit Master of Ceremonies and CIO Content Development Committee Chairman
- Duane Good, EVP, Head of Risk Systems Infrastructure, HSBC North America
- Sudhir Nair, SVP, Business Technology, Bank of America
- Rob McIsaac, CIO and Group VP, First Citizens Bank
- H.P. Bunaes, SVP, Director, Risk Management Information and Technology, Sun Trust Bank
- Angelo Valletta, CIO and SVP, Sun National Bank
- Paul Jameson, Global Director for Financial Industry, Cisco Systems
The CIO Content Development Committee plays a critical role in determining the topics that are discussed at the CIO Finance Summit. An end-user driven agenda ensures that all CIO and technology executive attendees will get critical information from the event’s panel discussions, workshops, and case studies.
So, a big welcome and thank you to all of this year’s CIO Finance Summit Content Development Committee members. We’re looking forward to a great event!
For more information about the technology event, go to the CIO Finance Summit site.