Happy Administrative Professionals Day! We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our lively office in the Flatiron District. Interested? Check out the below job description and email Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate interview. We hope to meet you soon!
We are seeking a welcoming and sociable Office Assistant in our fast-paced NYC office! This individual will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for our loft-style office in the Flatiron District.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Greet and direct visitors, interviewees and clients
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Assist in the arranging of all aspects of delegate event participation, including transportation
- Oversee office supply inventories and maintenance of office equipment
- Handle records for all staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
- Assist in the day-to-day management of all client and delegate relationships
- Assist in the collection of deliverables for sponsors and delegates for assigned events
- Record and transcribe meetings to distribute to teams
- Ongoing sales support to the office
- Sort and distribute mail
- Maintain filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Handle requests for information and data
Education and Experience:
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Knowledge of PR or some PR/marketing experience would be a bonus
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Teamwork and a positive attitude!
Read about our amazing benefits!
For an immediate interview please email email@example.com with “Admin Assistant NYC” in the subject line. We are interviewing immediately.
More about CDM Media
We are a leading B2B technology marketing and media firm that produces C-level executive events all over the world. We specialize in technology summits and custom events for C-level executives from Fortune 1000 companies, together with major technology solution providers. In 2016, CDM Media will host 85+ events in over 26 markets. These events are driven by industry, region, organizational role and current hot topics, enabling attending delegates to address current issues and trends, learn from one another, network and generate key takeaways. CDM Media is headquartered in Chicago with offices in New York City and Cardiff, U.K.