March 19, 2019 – Loews Hollywood Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
While there were subfreezing temperatures in Chicago, we were thrilled to hold our CIO and CISO Southern California Summits in beautiful Los Angeles, CA at the Loews Hollywood Hotel. These summits welcomed CIOs and CISOs as well as other IT/security executives throughout SoCal and featured conversations and thought leadership discussions around the latest topics including digital transformation, augmented analytics, smart spaces, cybersecurity, blockchain and much more.
A special thank you to our speakers for their excellent insight throughout this busy day:
- Tim Moran, Former Senior Vice President of Global Information Technology Financial Systems, Live Nation Entertainment (Master of Ceremonies)
- Paul Love, CISO, CO-OP Financial Services – All Eyes on You
- Nayaki Nayyar, President, Digital Service Management, BMC Software – BMC Helix: Future of Service Management
- Jeanne Holm, Deputy Chief Information Officer, City of Los Angeles – The Future of Autonomous Things
- John Gormally, Strategic Account Manager, BlackBerry – IOT EOT Security and Beyond!’
- Charles Sims, Director of IT, LA Clippers – Leveraging Cloud Identity for a Secure & Automated Enterprise platform
- Nemi George, Vice President, Information Security Officer | Service Operations, Pacific Dental Services – The Solution for Your Legacy System’s Security: The Cloud
- Amanda Mosello, Senior Security Engineer, Imperva – From the Front Lines: 5 Best Practices for Application Defense in Depth
- Guy Reams, Regional VP, Insight Cloud + Data Center Transformation – The Power of Pink: A Curious Investigation into the Influence of Female Leadership
- Brad Beutlich, Vice President of Sales Western Region and LATAM, nCipher – Relying on Perimeter Security is Dead
- Mark Norato, Senior Director, Healthcare Vertical, Tableau Software – Tableau’s 2019 Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends: Understand what’s driving BI innovation in Healthcare and Large Enterprise
- Michiel De Bruin, Chief Information Security Officer, Community Memorial Health System – Machine Learning Is Here to Help, Not Replace
- Jacob Burgess, Area Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente – Immersive Experiences
- Aaron Hopkins, Regional Sales Manager, Capriza – How to Accelerate and Simplify Approvals, and Why It Matters
- Bryan Ackermann, SVP and CIO, Korn Ferry International – How Augmented Analytics Will Help Your Organization
- Richard Greenberg, Information Security Officer, County of Los Angeles – Breaches Are Everywhere. What’s a Good Security Leader to Do?!
- Matt Clemens, Technical Director, Arxan, Inc – Mobile and Web App Security: How Do You Know You Got It Right?
Also, special thanks to the panelists who participated in the Executive Visions panel, The Revitalizing Change in the Role of the CXO, as well as the Women in IT Panel, Building a High-Performance Team for Digital Transformation.
Executive Visions Panel:
- Tim Moran, Former Senior Vice President of Global Information Technology Financial Systems, Live Nation Entertainment (Moderator)
- Mark Van Holsbeck, CISO, Avery Dennison
- Lance Hassell, Chief Operating Officer, Covenant Care
- Kathy Linares, VP of IT, Insulectro
- Paul Love, CISO, CO-OP Financial Services
Women in IT Panel:
- Helen Norris, Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Chapman University
- Louise Brandy, VP of Enterprise Applications, Essex Property Trust
- Kathy Linares, VP of IT, Insulectro
- Nayaki Nayyar, President, Digital Service Management, BMC Software
- Nicole McMackin, President and CEO, Irvine Technology Corporation
- Carol Fawcett, Corporate Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Golden State Foods
We are confident that our attendees created new connections with their peers, uncovered one or more new ideas that will impact their digital transformation efforts and found several new solution providers that can help them achieve their goals. We look forward to seeing everyone again at next year’s CIO and CISO Southern California Summits!